MNFT ” Madagascar New Found Travel ” is a legal company , registered & Licence business number :031-13 MINI TOUR/SG/DGDT/SAT and created in 2012 . We are the only company that keeps the quality of service and offers a wide range of services for visitors around Madagascar. Our services range from : Transfers Hotel & Lodge bookings Honeymoon Family holiday & event And an extensive array of general & customized tour package… Our itineraries are well tailored with expert team at coordinating them in air-conditioning styles , honest , responsible and sociable . We use our experience to keep clients healthy & secured during their visits and to show them the essence of this diverse nation & the most beautiful and destinated sites around the country .
: -Company registration number ( business licence) :031-13 MINI TOUR/SG/DGDT/SAT
– NIF : 2 001 – 041 367
– STAT : 63311 51 2003 0 00239
Booking Information and Condition :
Deposit : 50% per pax is required to be transfered via bank before 60days of your holiday confirmation. Some activities -products have their own strict deposit regulation which you have made aware of at the time of booking. Failure to pay the deposit may result in our circuit arrangement… Full payment can be done here at the time of travelling or after your visit done .
All cancellation before 60 days of your travel time can be arranged or refund but you must pay the transfer fee. Security of tour : All concerned circuit bookings are preserved within 60 days prior to your departure to Madagascar …so we recommend you to be sure once you would book with us. Our staff must explain to you of what to do during the trip for your security. During the Bivouac (camping) , we must find a secure place or hire night security guards if appropriate. MNFT is a fully licenced travel company and travel agent. We have clients assistance and support through your visit if appropriate…
CANCELLATION BY TRAVELER
If you cancel some trip or all portion of your booking , cancellation fees will apply ( written confimation ). – You are strongly advised to take out cancellation insurance at the time of booking which will cover cancellation fees. If you leave the trip for any reason after it has commenced we are not obliged to make any refunds for unused services…
CANCELLED BY US
We may cancel a trip at any time to 30 days before departure if due to terrorism , natural disasters , political instability which prevent us operate the planned itinerary. This case you may receive refunds… – We are not responsible for any incidental expenses that you may have incured as a result of your booking ( visa – vaccination – travel insurance excess – non refundable flight …)
HEALTH REQUIREMENT & AGE
For the majority of our trip the minimum age for the children is unlimited but it is recommanded an adult to be the responsible for the child’s care .
– We have no upper age limit too , though we remind you that exploring some parks can be physically demanding and a self volunteer .
– You are recommanded to have an up to date vaccine or following some preventive measures of some deseases ( Malaria , diarrhea …)
• Take food and drinking water hygien
• Use repellents ( except infants) and mosquito nets impregnated with insecticide…
• Follow your doctor advice about medication if you have a health concern…
– If you have any health problems or need any advice during your trip , we are here to assist you with a good doctor .
– Aid is very low on the island in general and lower than almost anywhere in Africa…
The land price of your trip does not include:
• international or internal flights unless specified
• airport taxes and excess baggage charges unless specified
• meals the night of arrival (the day before your trip starts) and the day of departure (after your trip ends)
• Visa and passport fees
• Optional activities and all personal expenses.
C/O MNFT TRAVEL
TOLIARY | 601
MNFT TRAVEL / NOSISOA AMBOHIMANARINA
TEL: +261(0)32 95 247 71
WHATSAPP : +261(0)34 09 079 77